James Bond is the fantasy. Here's the reality.
- Written by a former SAS officer and MI6 operative for Her Majesty's Secret Service
- Details more than 100 skills, tips and techniques employed by spies to get the job done
- Packed with fascinating information about real-world spies and their cinematic counterparts
- Foreward written by a director of the James Bond film franchise
MI6 Spy Skills for Civilians shows you how to master the skills of a British agent in order to protect yourself and others, be sneakier and handle any situation—even if it involves escaping from a hostile foreign country. Inside you'll find dozens of real secret agent skills and tips detailed and explained, often with helpful illustrations to clarify how they're done.
Sections covered include:
- Safe Travel Tips
- Dead Letter Boxes
- Brush Contacts
- Self Defense
- Innocuous and Natural Weapons
- Intelligence Gathering
- Covert Methods of Entry
- Insertion and Extraction Techniques
- And much more!
The book covers more than 100 tips and techniques in all, as detailed by Red Riley, a former SAS and MI6 operative. It's invaluable information formerly available only to a select few—and now available to you too!
Includes a foreword by Ian Sharp, action director of the classic James Bond film, Goldeneye.
Author: Red Riley, foreword by Ian Sharp
Product Dimensions: 5.5" x 8.5"