Prepare to burn fat!
Meal prepping is enjoying a moment in the spotlight: Americans from coast to coast have begun understanding the nutritional, personal and economic benefits of spending a day preparing elements of their meals at home in advance. Less stress during the work week, more money for splurges and emergencies, and a rapidly decreasing waistline are all side effects of a solid meal prep strategy.
Similarly, the keto diet, almost a century old, is currently the most talked-about health trend in the country. The high-fat, low-carb diet that turns your body into a fat burning machine is all the rage, and we've taken it upon ourselves to combine that trend with prepping to create a foolproof solution for keeping your resolutions on track. In this special issue, our editors lay out everything you need to know about meal prepping for the Keto Diet, from the history of ketosis to a complete plan of your first month's meals to get you started.
- 100+ recipes, tips and tricks
- Keto breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipes
- An easy-to-follow meal plan to take the guess-work out of prepping
- Weekly shopping lists for simple trips to the grocery store
- Macro breakdowns to make tracking a breeze